Due to the influence of the corona in 2020, the summer program was held in August. Unlike regular classes, undergraduate and non-MBA graduate students also participate. With the appearance of professors in law schools and faculty of humanities, I was able to learn from perspectives other than business schools.
Summer program details
There are roughly two programs , and you can choose either one.
1. Entrepreneurship camp
The content is similar to the startup lab.
2. How to be successful in a post COVID world
This is a 5-week course with the theme of the post-corona world . There are lectures on different topics every week.
- Digital Transformation
- Responsible Leaders
- Skills for your future work
- Arts & Humanities for the 21st Century
Innovation, digital, leadership as well as individual skills and Art and Human depressed down to, it is a diverse curriculum.
I will introduce them one by one in detail.
You will learn one topic every day for 80 minutes and 3 frames . It is an intensive program that allows you to squeeze the outline in half a day.
I haven’t attended this week and I don’t know the details, but it was offered on 5 topics.
- Design Thinking
- Exponential Innovation
- City of the Future
- Customer Experience and Centricity
This week, I learned the knowledge and skills needed in the digital age .
- Disruptive Technologies
- Big Data for Development; you learned the basics of big data, machine learning, and deep learning.
- The Digitalization of Law
- Branding with Images
- Corporate Change in the Digital Economy
Translated as Responsible , becoming a leader requires an understanding of not only the business arena, but also sustainability, geopolitics, emotions, and ethics.
- Geopolitics (Globalization & Pandemic); Was Corona unpredictable in the Geopolitics (Globalization & Pandemic) class? Did the measures work? We discussed from the perspective of.
- Managing a Humanitarian Crisis
- Response Kindness, Empathy & Compassion
- Business Ethics & Corporate Culture
Week4：Skills for your future work
This week focused on individual skills and had hands-on content such as Excel, tableau and presentation design.
- Effective Presentations Design; you learned the difficulty of attracting the audience in presentations, and the mistakes and solutions that are easy to make when creating slides.
- Critical Thinking
- Agile: Values, Principles & Frameworks; you learned about transformation and leadership in the digital age.
- Advanced Excel and Tableau
Week5：Arts & Humanities for the 21st Century
Over the course of four weeks, I’ve learned about the changing world of today. This week, IE’s Faculty of Human Sciences is in charge of the lessons , with a focus on the humanities .
- Freedom & Social Responsibility
- Lessons for today from the Renaissance
- Masters Visits & Workshops
Over the course of five weeks, I have learned the knowledge and skills needed for modern leaders. Just by looking at the topic of the lesson, you can see that it covers various fields. I hope you find it helpful.